I do not want to complain this morning so instead I will count my blessings and then get to work.
- The whether is chilly and lovely.
- My sons are happy.
- My hubby is a lovely caring man and I’m lucky to have him.
- We all have our health.
- Hubby and I both have jobs and healthcare.
- We live in a country that allows a voice for everyone over 18 and allows for dissent.
- I’m part of a wonderful community of writers who try to give voice to those under 18.
- I am able to write for my work.
- I know how to look at the world as an artist even if I’ve not been doing my art recently.
- My agent is excited about a PB manuscript I sent him and is going to start making some calls about it.
- My family is near by.
- I am educated and connected.
Tomorrow I might complain…