The good thing about working from home:
You can still work even though you look and feel like death warmed over.
The bad thing about working from home:
I wish I had jamarattigan ‘s chicken noodle soup but instead I have gathered the following arsenal from the grocery store:
1. three (3) huge boxes of Puffs
2. one (1) large carton of OJ
3. two (2) cans of Progresso Chicken Noodle soup
4. one (1) box of Sinus Decongestant and Pain Reliever
5. one (1) box of Little Debbie Chocolate Fudge Brownies
6. one (1) bag of cough drops
A huge shout out to all those New England SCBWI folks who recently were honored by an SCBWI Grant and a special wahoo! to Kirsten Cappy who received a letter of merit in the unpublished category. Most New Englanders know Kirsten as the person who put together the Portland, Maine Mugglefest, the engaging LL Bean scavenger hunts for Melissa Sweet, and many more highly creative publicity ideas for children’s authors. She’ll be giving a workshop in April at the NESCBWI conference.
Silly me, I didn’t even realize that you were writing and submitting Kirsten. Congrats!!!