- Mon, 14:14: RT @parenting4peace: 24hrs and 80 tickets left for Race to Nowhere Falmouth http://rtnfalmouthhs.eventbrite.com/
- Tue, 11:28: A new independent children’s bookstore in Lexington! Buy independent. http://t.co/iHBVeQn
Month: January 2011
- Tue, 09:21: Too many lectures and workshops spent sitting on my butt. Starving for some cardio here in the snowy Northern Republic of Vermont. #VCFA
- Thu, 16:27: Huge thank you to VCFA student body for your amazing support after a very difficult semester. I’m honored.
- Tue, 20:05: Thanks to Jamie Hogan who blogs about my first book illustration project and launch at jamiepeeps http://t.co/OrKmn0v
- Tue, 20:11: Got to hear Betsy Partridge speak today at VCFA. Passionate and inspiring nonfiction! http://t.co/Mz5MXfu
- Fri, 13:41: Wednesday night’s book signing (my first!) was well-attended and SO fun. Did you miss it? Come tonight! Casablanca Comics, Portland, 5pm
- Sat, 08:57: Last day for SCBWI “Full & PAL” members to vote for the SCBWI board is January 15th. To vote online http://t.co/PIH843c
- Sat, 09:02: Published a children’s book in 2010? Nominations process open for the SCBWI Crystal Kite Member Choice Awards – http://t.co/BA4jZP5
- Tue, 19:54: First book launch for FUFU & FRESH STRAWBERRIES tomorrow (Wed) at Friends School of Portland
- Tue, 20:05: Just put the finishing touches on our new Friends School of Portland facebook page. Come and “Like” us! http://t.co/S0rawQS
- Sat, 17:10: CYBILS 2010 Finalists! Wowee, wow, wow. http://t.co/cpaDBgZ
- Sat, 17:11: RT @peoplesalmanac: Fact: About 56% of two-hand typing is done with the left hand.
- Fri, 21:14: Accomplished the #cleandesk challenge. Clean desk, new book case and OMG, I can see my office floor! Psyched! Happy New Year!