1. Today was the most beautiful day. It must have been close to 80 degrees. We went to a lovely church service with fabulous music: bell ringers, choirs, a brass quartet and organ. The sermon was thoughtful and thought provoking. Chris made a lovely dinner and we ate on the screen porch. Between al fresco dining and the first Red Sox game…Spring is officially here.
2. Does anyone know how to get your puppy to actually go to the door or tell you when they need to out? We thought we had the potty training down but there seems to be some regression.
3. More deadlines coming up quickly. To do this week:
- VCFA forum assignment
- VCFA revisions
- Complete VCFA paper
- New sketches for Roar! dummy and work on Jacob Jones revisions for agent packet.
4. Reading: The Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick fabulous prose. Lyrical and riveting.
5. Weekly training totals 3/29-4/4:
Running- 7.25 miles
Biking- 47.35 miles
Weeks until the Tri for the Casco Bay Y- 7
If you’d like to donate to my "Mighty Mama’s" triathlon team please donate online!